Thursday, May 14, 2009

Why do I blog?

I had received a message from a Twitter friend asking me why I was blogging. I am blogging for different reasons. One of them being to practice my English. I am French Canadian and here like anyplace else, good English skills are highly needed on the workplace. Unfortunately lol, Canada is a bilingual country. Also later on, I would very much move back to the Maritimes – but only once I will have build a stronger portfolio – maybe in less than 5 years if I am lucky. I blog about my investments on another blog of mine, My First 50 000$.

Another reason will be that I like to write as an hobby. Since blogging is free and that Google make it so easy to blog through their Blogger interface well, I am in the game. I begin actively blogging back in 2007. I enjoy blogging from the start. It’s a lot of fun.

And also, another reason will be that blogging is a free activity. It’s kind of nice to be able to build something by our own without having to think about anything being finance related. No more will I enough money to do this or this… And in those recession time, I really need a free activity to entertain myself. It’s basically one of the reason why I own multiple blogs. I now have something of my own that I can invest myself in without having to think about anything else.

And of course, I like blogging because it’s possible to make money from a blog. And until the “possibility” remains, I will be in and I will continue blogging. But I do not blog only for the money – but because I really like it.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

From the author of My first 50 000$; Mon premier 50 000$; Homespace; The 200 Project Blogs; Happy and Simple Living
Advertisement for Blogs - Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Advertisement for blogs © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO